Blog posted on confusedparent.in #Repost:
Bliss Edify International school was established 2 years ago in Pune enjoying the location advantage of being present in the IT sector. 14 years ago Mr. Gautam Budhrani adopted IB curriculum which is a research and inquiry based pedagogy leading students to think critically and challenge assumptions, making them perfect examples of global citizens.
While Edify International School is one of the Best Play Schools / Preschools in Pune, it also offers education up to Grade10 ( Primary Years and Middle Years)
Review of Edify International School
- Foreign languages : It is one of the very few schools in India offering French and German as a second language from Nursery onwards.
- Sports Education : A school that gives equal importance to sports and academics by including swimming, skating, tennis, basketball, football and more as part of School curriculum.
- Visual and performing arts: Music, multiple dance forms, theatre / drama and visual arts are made mandatory for holistic development.
- Daily and Bi-weekly reporting format: The school has a one-of-its-kind daily reporting format wherein the facilitators and teachers update the parents everyday about their child’s meals, activities at school, nap time to involve the parents & make teaching better.
- Day care: An exclusive day care centre offered to parents at no cost. Sports, creative activities are part of day care schedule on day to day basis. While most day care centres cost a big chunk of a parent’s earnings, International schools like these are a boon to parents who are looking for the best education at an affordable cost.